Cape Coral FL – If homeowner’s have a bill of rights, then bankers must have one as well. We decided to put together the Banker’s Bill of Rights. That way they wouldn’t feel left out.
Let me know if we should put this together and petition congress to add it to the constitution.
1. All Bankers have the Right to make any mistake they want and still get bailed out by the American Taxpayer. They can fiddle around with complex derivatives with no risk to themselves or the bank they run.
When they run their bank into the ground, they get the full assistance of the American Taxpayer to bail them out of their mess.
2. All Bankers have the right to say “sic’ em” to their debt collection phone harassment team. Every American that doesn’t pay on time will be called non-stop until that pay up.
They have the right to call the debtor at 8:55 on a weeknight, at 8AM on the weekend, and even at their workplace. Maybe the Bankers can embarrass the employee or cause their boss to fire them.
3. All Bankers have the right to make the loan modification as confusing and frustrating a possible. This includes the right to change policies at anytime, continue the foreclosure process in order to force the homeowner to accept a payment they can’t afford, and not respond to phone calls or e-mails for weeks at a time.
4. Every American either pays their mortgage on time, or they are sent to a forced labor camp to work until they have paid everything back in addition to delinquent interest. This is called “The Gulag” Rule.
If you get behind and we lose money on your house, then go to a work camp to “work off” what you owe us at minimum wage.
In addition, if any homeowner dare not pay on time, then a late penalty shall be charged at 10% per day.
5. All Bankers have the right to hide all the rules for a short sale or loan modification. We will enter a new age of holding the homeowner in the dark. Transparency, accountability, and openness will be gone. Thinking about a short sale?
I can help you short sale your property and get back on your feet. Send me an e-mail at email@example.com. I will contact you for a free consultation.
When we talk, I will explain how the process works in detail and answer any questions you may have. Or, if you prefer, you can call me at (239) 560-3149
Discover how other sellers successfully completed a short sale and request a free consultation by clicking here.
Thinking about a loan modification? Our Cape Coral loan modification kit has the instructions you will need to get a loan modification approved with your bank. Click here to request a copy.
Thanks for reading this, Donna Bishop.
Donna is a Real Estate Agent at Jones & Co. Realty.
Former Owner/Broker of A & B Mortgage Brokers of Florida.
Cape Coral Short Sales Realtor.
Fort Myers Short Sales Realtor.
Lehigh Acres Short Sales Realtor.
Lee County Florida Realtor.
SW Florida Realtor.
Phone: (239) 560-3149. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share a Smile!
Donna Bishop specializes in loan modification assistance and short sales in Cape Coral Florida. Cape Coral Loan Modification Help. Cape Coral Loan Modification Help. Cape Coral Short Sales Cape Coral FL Short Sale Cape Coral Short Sale Realtor Cape Coral FL Short Sales. Cape Coral Realtor. Fort Myers Loan Modification Help. Fort Myers Florida. Fort Myers Short Sales Realtor.
Copyright 2012 SFI Marketing Institute, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Donna Bishop, Jones & Co. Realty, and the Stop Foreclosure Institute are not affiliated in any way, shape, or form with the government. Our services have not been reviewed or endorse by the government or your lender. Most lenders willingly work with agents on short sales. Why?
Because most short sales are beneficial to a lender. If you accept our offer to help you on a short sale, your lender may not agree to a short sale or to modify your loan. We do offer a loan modification kit.
However, the likelihood of negotiating a modification is like everything else in life. It takes work and persistence to convince your lender to modify your loan. No matter what you or we do, your lender may not approve a loan modification.
We do not recommend that you stop paying your mortgage, because this will cause damage to your credit and could cause you to lose your home. Because we know avoiding foreclosure is so important to any homeowner, we recommend that you speak with the appropriate legal or tax advisor before making any decision.
This is not intended as legal, technical, or tax advice. Please speak with a licensed professional before making any decision. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed as of the date of writing.
You have the option to reject a short sale or loan modification from your lender if it does not meet your approval. If you decide not to go thru with the short sale, then you do not have to pay us our fee. We normally make a real estate sales commission for helping you on a short sale.
The views expressed here are Donna’s personal views and do not reflect the views of Jones & Co. Realty.
This information on Cape Coral Short Sales: The Banker’s Bill of Rights is provided as a courtesy to our viewers to help them make informed decisions.